Friday, April 25, 2014

Elske Loses It on Facebook & Rambles for 15 Hours Straight


One minute she says she has a therapist then the next minute she doesn't. Lady is always contradicting herself. Sometimes she makes more money than everyone else then other times she is begging for money on Facebook. Elske, if we send you $1500 will you stop harassing people?



As I mentioned before, she is always talking to herself in her posts. There are no blocked people. This is all her rambling to herself. These are the characteristics of someone on meth. That's why she stays on FB posting like crazy for up to 15 hours. No one of importance ever has anything to say in her posts. Most of those people just have her as a friend so they could laugh at her constant embarassment. It's unfortunate.


Here Elske claims to be disabled then turns around and says she is normal. "How dare anyone support her. I hope you all get what's coming to you." It seems Ms McCain has a lot of anger towards this woman that isn't even talking about her. No idea where the autistic community nor the "brain trauma community" come from. I never see anyone talking about Elske's autistic child so it seems she is just trying to get sympathy. Elske lost custody of her children years ago. They live in an entirely different state. It's rare that she sees them. She needs to stop using her daughter for sympathy and attention but HEY! She is a success story! No Elske, you are the worst bully of all time.



Elske has faked her death on Facebook before and she threatens to commit suicide all the time. She blames her will to live on WiHM and several other people that she has never even met. Suicide is a selfish act. Especially, when you do have children that you "claim" to care about. However, Elske uses the suicide crutch often for further attention and sympathy.





This is where Elske continues to contradict herself. She blames this woman for her life being so shitty and she's convinced this woman wants her to commit suicide. A few people called the cops to check on Elske after her suicide threats and below is how Elske felt about the situation. You accused this woman of wanting you to kill yourself then you turn around and blame her for caring enough to have the cops check on you? Oh the humanity. You're lucky you were not arrested seeing how many times you do this and fake your own death. Also, why are you still talking about this woman that you DON'T EVEN KNOW and she doesn't even talk about you. You seem to be obsessed with her. Posting 24/7 about Rebekah Herzberg is a little crazy.


"Guess who is not crazy?" I don't know Elske. You continue to talk to yourself on facebook like a crazy person. Survey says, BAT SHIT CRAZY! Yes, I am enjoying the show. Thank you for your endless entertainment.


Now this is where things get dirty. I have been shown screen caps of Elske calling people's children retarded on several occasions. That's ironic seeing how her daughter has autism and she claims to be 'disabled.' Elske went on a rampage about how she was calling cps on a woman due to the fact that you could hear her child crying in the background. Elske then begins making personal attacks against this toddler. Why is it that Elske cannot seem to keep children out of her personal wars? That's sickening. I didn't get a chance to listen to the podcast because it has been deleted but I am familiar with the child in question. Last year this child Elske is attacking was present at Texas Frightmare Weekend. Elske accuses said child of being 3 years old with disabilities and that he cannot even speak. The child in question is not even 2 years old and I am told can speak rather well. When I emailed the mother about the situation this is what she had to say in her defense:

"Yes I am aware that Elske is talking nonsense. I'm not even talking about her and I removed past content that mentioned her name. I do not wish for my name to be even remotely associated with hers. Elske likes to twist things around to make people she hates seem like the enemy so she can blame the victim. My son is not 3! He's not even 2. He says several complete sentences and talks all the time. She commented that he is underweight because I neglect him. My son has never spent a single night away from me. When I am not at work he is attached to my hip and I enjoy every minute of it. I take him to all my film festivals and screenings because he is a big part of my life and I choose to include him in everything I do. My son means the world to me. He was underweight for a little while because there are certain foods that he cannot eat. We have had to go through several hospitals to find out why he was not holding down these foods. Now there is no problem and he is spoiled. The very notion that a woman who doesn't even see her children has the nerve to accuse me of neglecting my child who has an overwhelming amount of love and attention around him is insulting. Yes you can hear my son crying in the background during one of my podcasts. It was 3am. We are training my son to sleep in his crib because he sleeps in the bed with me every night. This is something that every parent has to do to train their children. It's unbearable but sometimes you have to let them cry themselves to sleep in order to learn. Seeing how she never spent any time with her own kids she wouldn't know that. I only stayed on the podcast because I wanted the opportunity to defend myself. As for her threatening to call CPS on me all because you could hear my son crying in the background, that is not a legitimate excuse. I have nothing to worry about either way so she can do whatever she likes. It's only hurting her. I don't know why she is bringing Ken Hall into the issue. Ken is my friend and she accused Ken of beating the crap out of her. Now she is trying to cover her tracks as a liar and pretend she never made that up for attention. He had to file a report on her. Now he just ignores her and doesn't want anything to do with her."



Rebekah Herzberg and several others are keeping quiet about the situation because she wants to focus on her work. I respect that but I just cannot sit back and let this woman go around hurting people and accusing them of things that are not true all because she is jealous of them. Rebekah has publicly begged Elske to leave her alone for years now. She doesn't without attacking Elske in a negative way. You will never see her calling Elske fat, ugly, or a cunt. Those are words that seem to remain in Elske's every day vocabulary. Below you can see emails Rebekah showed me where she tried to make peace between Elske in hopes that she would finally leave her alone. Elske asked Rebekah to go on the Jeremy Kyle show with her. Rebekah declined and her response was priceless. How many times does Rebekah have to ask you to leave her alone? Pearry Teo and several other public figures attempted to get Elske to leave Rebekah alone throughout her entire pregnancy.








What is it with Elske McCain's desperation to become a reality show diva? She facebooked about it nonstop when she was methed out on her computer for 15 hours.


Love how she calls people mental when she talks about suicide and depression on a daily basis. Oh look my blog got a shout out! I bet you are laughing. A minute ago you said you were crying.






Elske McCain believes she is famous. All famous people are 37-year-old strippers who have to beg old losers on the internet for money so she can eat. Lets not forget that she trolls online 15 hours a day.



No comments:

Post a Comment