Monday, January 27, 2014

Elske McCain Hates Women

When Elske McCain isn't too busy creating havoc behind-the-scenes, she enjoys engaging in online feuds with other actresses and writers in the industry. I'm not sure which actress had the misfortune of feeling the bitter wraith of Elske McCain first but I seem to remember things getting heavy when Elske McCain was fired from Dennis Willman's Ginger-Stein. Willman put out a statement on his official website stating that he was replacing her character with Jessica Cameron because Elske wanted him to fire and publicly humiliate one of the other girls. She had feuds with two girls in the comic and wouldn't you know, she had problems with Jessica as well. Go figure. Willman was disgusted by Elske's behavior so he had no choice but to let her go.

In return, Elske McCain had her unemployed boyfriend Ben Fraser make a Youtube video with copyrighted music (dumb ass) slandering Willman and demanding that he was not telling the truth. Elske McCain tends to duck out of 'Responsibility Town' and takes the short cut to 'I am the Victimville.' Everyone sees through the illogistics of this behavior but due to mental and drug problems, it's harder for her to understand that you just cannot act this way.

Jessica Cameron became the next target after taking her place in Ginger-Stein. After spending hours stalking Jessica's history on the net, Elske began posting Jessica's home address all over the place. The thing is, Elske McCain and Ben Fraser probably feel like hipster hackers that are cool but the truth is, this is stalkerish behavior and you do not see any other female talents performing those arbitrary acts.

The two other females Elske had beefs with were Monique Dupree and Dai Green. Elske posted racist videos on Monique's page and began attacking her children. As for the other girl, she stayed up all night spamming her Facebook, calling her kids retarded and making sick memes while using not only her name and her boyfriend's to do it but also using the fake account 'Trina Johns' that she used to troll Lucky McKee previously. Elske attempted to make amends with Dai but things escalated quickly when someone included Dai's name in an article that praised women in horror. Elske throws tantrums when things like this happen. She gets upset when her name is not included in lists and she is not invited to events. I wonder why people don't invite her. Oh yeah, because she is a crazy bitch.

Elske McCain became so obsessed with these girls, she couldn't stop posting memes making fun of them on her own page. Soon the net was flooded with memes and fake accounts and blogs of other girls she also had beefs with like Devanny Pinn, Roxy Vandiver, Allison Grace, Tiffany Shepis, Rebekah Herzberg, Heidi Martinuzzi, April Burrill, Jen & Sylvia Soska, and every female involved with the organization WiHM. Google Elske McCain feuds and you can see some of this. The most brutal example of stalker behavior I have seen is when she began harassing Rebekah Herzberg who was pregnant at the time and Jewish so she was an easy target. Rebekah is known for fighting back instead of keeping her mouth shut so the situation became entertaining for some. I must admit, I hated Rebekah Herzberg for a long time. The year she hosted Texas Frightmare Weekend, she kept getting upset that I was taking photos of her and her friends. I had been fed a lot of lies about her, some from Elske McCain, so I had no sympathy for her when Elske began harassing her. After a year of seeing how professional and nice Rebekah is, I felt I was the ass hole. So Rebekah if you are reading, I apologize. I will get to this full story in a future post.

7 comments:

  1. It appears she also stalks some chick named Core Stormy with a coffee blog and cam shows. That Eva Brown is also involved with that. It's like a circle of trolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Core is a legit loon & if you align w/ her it's worse than aligning w/ Elske. Also, you reached out to Me, not vice versa here so let's not bash Eva.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't mean like that Ms Eve. I got locked out of account so sorry for delay on response. I see that you are one of the good guys.

      Delete
  3. I am not a troll as a matter of fact eva Brown has stalked me since 2008..and I do not care for how Elske McCain acts ,Eva used her to blame her own stalking of myself and my son.and I have 100 percent Proof of all Eva:s actions here, http://rebeccarockswithtruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and on top not that, Eva came to my youtube just to thumb down a video I made after the death of my gram (who raised me) can see here

    ReplyDelete
  5. and then I have this video that I made to protect myself because even as of yesterday Eva cam to my job to try and stalk me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4JaIGv8vKU

    ReplyDelete
  6. Internalized misogyny is one of the saddest self-inflictions. Honestly, I had been friends on FB with her and on many entries Elske had mentioned how her mother had abandoned her, how having three sisters was "hell" (or something to that pathetic degree), etc. I wonder if that's the true source of this? The thought of women hating other women for being women is truly mind-boggling to me.

    ReplyDelete