Monday, January 27, 2014

Elske McCain Stalks Men Too

Elske McCain stalks men too. If you write a negative review on Jessika Rabid she takes it personally and harasses the writer. James D of Wicked Channel wrote a negative review so she spent hours combing through numbers with his name in Alabama before finding his mother's number and calling her SCREAMING at 3am. Remember, she did this to the director of Jessika Rabid as well.

Some reviewer wrote this about her when she was harassing him: http://www.snuff101.com/2012/01/to-elske-mccain-jessicka-rabid.html

I'm not sure what her beef is with Tom Savini but Elske began making fake profiles with racist remarks on Facebook. Savini put out a statement cursing Elske for acting so crazy and immature. The profile was removed after he contacted Facebook about it.

It isn't just men in horror she harasses. If anyone disagrees with her on her posts even in a mature manner she freaks out like you shit in her cereal and she begins frantically looking up their personal info and posting their address in her thread. The person will comment, "Why are you posting my address? I wasn't rude to you! Stop posting my info, please."

Joe Francis and Charlie Cervas are ass clowns but they too had been harassed by Elske McCain. They enjoy poking fun at Cervas constantly: http://shelby.tv/video/youtube/5lDLuS6mukg/the-game-thinks-convict-internet-troll-charlie-cervas-is-retarded

Damn, there are a lot of people that talk about what a lying troll she is. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1604651/pg2

Then we have Pearry Teo who she tried to sleep with and got mad when he turned her down. She lied publicly about her new project "Is Anyone Out There?" and put him as director of the project when he told her several times that he had no interest in working on the project. Eventually, he had to send her a cease and desist order. You don't even want to know what she put him through after he decided he had enough of her bizarre behavior.

If you google her, you can find all kinds of shit. Look at this meme someone made:

http://memegenerator.net/instance/29560578

Now, Elske doesn't harass all these people on her own. She has the help of her dead beat boyfriend and internet trolls she meets in forums. Recently a few internet trolls have come forward saying Elske would lie to them about all these people stalking HER which is why they helped her until they found out she was a succubus and a liar. One of her past troll friends made a blog about it with this statement:

"I'm sure I will be attacked publicly by these horror trolls & all their weirdo house bound fan boys...but this is the only response I will make. Since November of 2012 I have been repeatedly attacked by Elske McCain & Ben Fraser. Elske & Ben engaged in Facebook fuckery attacking several others who I won't name. Even on Thanksgiving Day 2012 my little fan page, where I share my art & photography that I am so proud of, was bombarded with fake accounts dropping links of YouTube videos & nasty comments. Yesterday I was alerted to the the fact that Elske McCain had screen shots on her page where she insults me & shows off her fake accounts of me publicly. I don't find this funny. Nor will I tolerate it. Please understand that while Elske & Ben say all I do is make blogs about people (which is a lie cos I work, care for my children create & sell art, I'm a photographer & photo editor & I design websites too, none of which I dare share for fear of trolls like these 2 attacking them & ruining my chances at future jobs) & that it's much better to stand up to these bullies as yourself, rather than to take a page from their book & start making fake accounts on Facebook with photos of people's children. I have better morals than that. Ben & Elske are always online using multiple Facebook accounts all day. It's not a big thing for me, who can type upwards of 130 wpm (a skill that I use at a REAL job now) to toss up a blog in answer to hateful bullying. I don't want to do this, but after nearly a year of each one attacking, then blaming the other, I'm fed up. Love me or hate me I'm real, I'm honest & if you don't like it you simply shouldn't look. All I've asked is that these people leave me & my family alone & sadly they choose not to."

We will get back to Eva Brown's posting about Elske McCain in future posting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment